Become a Part of NWAPPA’s Events and Workshops
We're always looking for topics, sponsors, and hosts!
If you would like to participate in a workshop, please contact us!
See our Board of Directors page for contact information.
- Go to the APPA website: https://www.appa.org
- Look at the top bar on the website. If you have a LOGIN/myAPPA account, log in, and then go to step 4.
- If you don’t have an account, create one here:
- Log in to your new myAPPA account, click on “myAPPA” on the upper menu and on the lower left shows My Memberships then “My Events.”
- Scroll down for the coming events and click on “NWAPPA: Safety & Security – How Equipped Is Your Campus?” and follow the prompts to register.
This is Fall Release Weekend. If you would like to take advantage of this, we have reserved a block of 10 rooms at the Marcus Whitman Hotel. To make reservations, please call 1-866-826-9422 and refer to NWAPPA for the night of October 29, 30 & 31. These rooms will be held until October 1st; after that point, any remaining rooms will be released. The rate will be $112 for a standard king room for those nights, if you wish to stay over on the weekend the rate will be $219 per night. Breakfast is included, served in the restaurant daily.
3:00 PM - Optional Tour at Whitman College Physical Plant by Dan Park
5:30 PM - No Host Dinner (I can request for a set menu with price) Please choose a favorite restaurant, and I will contact them. Some of our favorites on the fancy end are Brasserie Four, new TMACS, and Hattaway’s on Alder.
More casual favorites would include: Clarette’s Restaurant, Mexican Restaurants, and Pizza Restaurants.
There are many, many fun events happening as well. Please take a look at the Visit Walla Walla events calendar for the many, many great events happening!